Monday 1 October 2012

September favorites!!






So as it's the end of September I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of what my favorites were before I filmed this month's favorites!! This month has been a funny month as it's been my birthday and it has been both warm and cold so I haven't had many sturdy favorites to show you but these are a few that I have really enjoyed! These do not include any of my birthday presents as I already did a post on it and I don't think I've used any of them enough to tell you about them... ANYWAY.. I'll begin! So I've been loving my coconut hand cleanse gel from The Body Shop! It smells so good and it's so handy to keep in my makeup bag so I have clean hands to do my makeup with! So my next monthly favorite is the MAC Brush Cleanser, it is so easy to use and I can wash my brushes before every use and don't need to wait for them to dry!! All you do is pop a little bit of the cleanser onto an old towel and swirl the brush onto the towel and your brush is clean!! My next favorite is my Real Techniques Buffing Brush! It applies my makeup so well and it is so so so soft!! My next favorite is a Yankee Candle and for anyone who knows me knows that I love my candles and this one smells AMAZE!! ('Wild Passion Fruit' by the way). My last favorite I have seen so many reviews on this and I was debating picking it up as it is £7.99 a bottle but I brought myself to buy it and I love it!! Its Essie-Fiji and I'm sure everyone who watches YouTube or reads blogs will know the hype about this and I completely agree with it! It is just a really pretty color and I think it will look really pretty for the Winter months!!

So that's it for my September favorites, hope you enjoy and watch my YouTube videos! Thank you xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment